Information & Data Collected
You may provide us with information about you when you complete a web form, register to use a SugarOKR website (such as www.sugarokr.com) or Service, request a Services demonstration, visit our websites, use our Services, respond to an advertisement, or contact SugarOKR for support or other offerings. During such processes, we collect Personal Information about you. For example, we may collect your name, company name, address, email, phone number, billing and payment information, position, or title. We may also collect other public and third party information about you to supplement the information we hold such as information about the company where you work.
We use information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information as you navigate our websites and Services. Through such tools, we receive and store information about how you use our websites and Services. For example, we receive information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit a SugarOKR website. Your browser or device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, language and time zone settings, browser plug-in types, operating system, and type of device you are using. When you visit a SugarOKR website, your browser may also tell us information such as the actions you take on our website, the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. Our servers collect similar information when you are logged into our website or Services.
The information we receive through cookies and similar technologies may be associated with you, depending on the website or Services you are using. In addition, third parties may be able to collect information about your online activities when you use our websites or Services using cookies or other technologies. We use first-party and third-party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies in accordance with the information and options that may be provided to you when those technologies are used.
We advertise online, including displaying SugarOKR ads across the Internet on websites and in apps. When we advertise online to you, we may collect information through such technologies about which ads are displayed to you, which ads you click on, and the web page where the ad was displayed to you.
We maintain pages on many social networking sites, including LinkedIn and Facebook. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
Usage of Information & Data
We may use the information we collect about you under our terms and conditions or other agreement for our Services to:
- Provide you the Services or information you have requested
- Send you business notifications related to our Services
- Discuss payments, additional purchases, or renewal of your subscription
- Obtain feedback about our Services to enhance the Services we provide to you
- Diagnose Service problems
- Periodically communicate with you about our Services through messaging
- Allow other Services users to communicate with you
- Undertake internal analysis of customer patterns and behavior so we can understand what may be of interest to you and others .
- Provide you SugarOKR website content
- Operate and improve our websites
- Personalize our website, Services, and Communications to your likely interests and needs
- Conduct market research about our current and potential customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Send you information by email about SugarOKR, new releases, special offers, and similar marketing information
- Contact you via telephone to discuss our Services and related offers with you
- Display personalized ads to you
- Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with Communications that may be relevant to you
The information we collect about you may be combined with information from third party sources. For example, your name, email address, phone number, and title may be combined with information about the company you work for that is obtained from professional networking sites and information service providers. Our processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes outside of a consent requirement in law will be in our legitimate interest. Where required under applicable law, we will obtain your consent to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent or object to receiving further marketing information at any time as provided in our Communications or as described below.
We work with companies that provide services or help support our business. These companies may deliver customer support, provide data hosting, process and collect payments, or send Communications on our behalf. These companies may have access to your Personal Information including:
- When you purchase a license to use or indicate interest in a third party product or service through SugarOKR, so the third party may contact you about your purchase or interest
- With our resellers and other sales partners for the purpose of assisting you with ordering or Services implementation
- When we hire companies to help us market our websites and Services and provide you with information and offers related to SugarOKR, including displaying ads to you across the Internet
Sharing of Personal Information:
- When we are required or believe we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, applicable law, government statute, regulation, or other legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary in our legitimate interests to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or Services against attacks, or protect the property and security of SugarOKR, or the property and security of our customers and users
- To the extent necessary to meet lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- When we aggregate and share de-identified information collected by our Services in order to provide statistical information or market research to third parties
- When you consent to the sharing
Data Security & Storage
We understand that the security of your Personal Information is important. We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls designed to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, despite our efforts, no security controls are completely effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information and data files are stored on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and Services you use, as needed to comply with our legal obligations and legal rights including to prevent fraud or enforce our agreements, and for our internal business reasons such as maintenance of our archive and backup systems for a period after your use of our websites and Services ends. We retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us to develop and improve our services.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to and stored in any country where the companies we work with to help us run our business are located. In order to use our websites and Services, you authorize SugarOKR to transfer your personal information across national borders. Certain of these countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information including, where relevant, data protection laws in Europe. When we transfer your Personal Information, we will take appropriate steps to ensure your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Opting-out of SugarOKR Communications
You may opt out of receiving Communications by modifying your website or Service profile, or by unsubscribing to the marketing mailings you no longer desire. To unsubscribe, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions that are contained within the mailing or other Communication that we send to you. You may also send an email to [email protected] with “Unsubscribe” in the body, together with a description of the Communications you no longer desire to receive.